November 8, 2016 General Election
Early voting has started! See hours of operation listed below.
To view a list of questions and issues appearing on the ballot....click here.
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
NOTE - If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted. We encourage you to check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. To find your polling place, please click here or call your county board of elections. Click here for a full listing of Boards of Elections.
Hours for early in-person voting:
Mon., Oct. 17 – Fri., Oct. 21 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 24 – Fri., Oct. 28 – 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sat., Oct. 29 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 30 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 31 – Fri., Nov. 4 – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 5 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 6 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Nov. 7 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early voting ends at 2:00 p.m. on Mon., Nov. 7, 2016.
Polls open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on Tues., Nov. 8, 2016.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Precinct Committee
- 2016 Candidate Guide
- 2016 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results