November 3, 2015 General Election
The deadline to register is Oct. 5th. The office will remain open until 9:00 p.m. for your convenience.
- Candidates on the ballot (PDF)
- Questions and Issues appearing on the ballot (PDF)
- My ballot
- Am I registered?
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting
- Hours for Absentee/Early Voting
- Military/Overseas Voting
Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
100 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the 2015 General Election
There are 2 convenient ways to cast an absentee ballot:
- You may vote in person at the Board office.
- You may request a ballot be sent. You can complete a request, print and mail it into the Ashland County Board of Elections,110 Cottage St., Ashland, OH 44805. Click here for request.
Check back here beginning at approximately 7:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 3rd for unofficial election results.
- 2015 Candidate Guide
- 2015 Election Calendar
- 2016 Candidate Guide
- 2016 Election Calendar
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)